Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Connect Four!!

Ok, I teased you guys with this before and at my shower over the weekend, I finally got to see and play it in real life. 

Are you ready for this?  Life-Size Connect Four!!

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Life Size Connect 4
 
My crafty Dad built this just based on this picture: 

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Life Size Connect 4 - Inspiration Pic

Can I tell you how awesome this thing is?? It's way fun to play, and I CANNOT WAIT to see people playing it at the wedding.

My Dad, being the blogger father that he is, actually created step-by-step instructions on how to create this awesome game and once I get his permission, I'll be sharing them with you. 

And because I'm the queen of ridiculous photo faces...

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Life Size Connect 4 Funny Face

No comments:

Post a Comment