Thursday, May 29, 2014

A Bridal Shower Picture Post

I don't even have words for how awesome and amazing my wonderful bridesmaids were this past weekend.  It was such an awesome time - so many laughs, tons of great food and memories that I hope to remember forever. 

Grandma and Mom prepping delicious treats!

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post
 
 BM Niece being too cool for school.

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post
 
 Filling out recipie cards...

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - writing out recipies

A Laura and MOH BsB party tradition - the breadbowl!!  Needless to say, this was eaten about an hour before the shower started! 
 
Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Friendship Breadbowl

This was MOH BsB's contribution to the recipie stack -

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Friendship Breadbowl Recipe

Not sure what the giggling was all about...

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Hanging Out

Punch with sherbert!  I'll take any excuse to drink ice cream.

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Sherbert Punch

Fruit cones - my Mom's first attempt at recreating something she found on Pinterest.  Turned out pretty awesome!

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Fruit cones

Has anyone every played this game?  These are all things I said while opening presents... apparently they are also things I'll say on my wedding night!

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Wedding Night Sayings

The favors made by BM NYC, who completely suprised me by making the 4-hour drive from NYC to attend!
Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Favors

All my girls!  From left:  MOH BsB, BM NYC, BM Momma, me, and BM Niece

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Bridesmaids Picture

Never fails that I stick my butt out at a camera!

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - BM Picture with Butts!

My babysitter growing up.

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Me and Guest

From left:  My SIL, me, Momma, and BM Niece.

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Family

This was the blanket my parents brought me home from the hospital in.  Still have it, still sleep with it every night.  It was crocheted by my Mom's best friend's Mom, who sent a gift to the shower!

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Blankie

Me and Gram and the awesome pot she got me from the registry!  She came all the way New York for the shower. 

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Bridal Shower Picture Post - Me and Gram

I am so very thankful to have each and every one of these ladies in my life.  My cheeks are still recovering from all the smiling I did over the weekend.  Now...on to the thank you notes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment