Saturday, March 29, 2014

T25 STAT-urday: Week 6

Ok, a MUCH better week this week for me - how did you guys do??

I'm still mixing up my workouts a bit as the weather gets better with a run with the dogs here and there and a long romp in the park on Saturdays or Sundays with them instead of the Stretch DVD.  I kind of feel like that one is pointless - anyone else?

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Swearing for the Wedding - Don't Compare

I so need this inspiration this week.  I get hung up a lot on comparing myself to this gorgeous girl who works in my office.  I need to take a step back and realize how far I've come and be proud of that, not try to achieve an impossible goal.

On that note, check out the updated stats!

Stats:
Weight: 125lbs - YEAAAH!!
Chest: 36in
Waist: 24.5in
Hips: 36in  (I don't know if my booty will ever get smaller...)
Thighs: 20.25in (the same as last week, but they are looking way more toned)
Arms: 11in

Talk to me guys, how'd you do this week?  Are you getting closer to your goal(s)?

No comments:

Post a Comment