Saturday, March 15, 2014

T25 STAT-urday Week 4

Hot damn!  Can you believe it's been a month already?!?  I'm kind of falling into a routine where I get home from work and then work out immediately, otherwise I lose my motivation.  Once that's over with, I can go about my business. 

But, I'm not going to lie, it's been SO nice here the past couple of days that I've been taking the pups out for a run in lieu of T25 and I kind of love the variety.  Do you guys ever get that way, or is it just me?  Sometimes I just need the fresh air! 

Either way, I didn't see much movement on the scale this week; but that's ok, because my waist AND thighs are officially down 1/4 inch!  YES!!! 

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Disciline means doing what needs to be done, even when you don't want to

Here are my updated stats:

Weight: 126.5lbs
Chest: 36in
Waist: 24.75in
Hips: 36in
Thighs: 20.25in
Arms: 11in  (ugh I want this number to go down!!)

If you're following along with T25, how are things going for you?  Any scale movement?  Are you excited to start Beta in two weeks? 

No comments:

Post a Comment