Saturday, March 8, 2014

T25 STAT-urday: Week 3

YESS I am back on track this week and down one pound!  It may also be completely in my head, but I think I am starting to see the start of some abs!  I know for sure I can see some definition that wasn't there before!  Awesomesauce!

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Punch that Laziness in the face

Anyone else think of The Hangover when they hear/read the words "in the face"?



IN THE FAAACCCEEE

Here are my updated stats.  I'm definitely seeing some small changes in my other measurements, which I'll post once I get down a half inch or so!  Fingers crossed for soon!

Weight: 127lbs
Chest: 36in
Waist: 25in
Hips: 36in
Thighs: 20.5in
Arms: 11in

How did you guys do this week?  If you're following T25, are you seeing results?  

No comments:

Post a Comment