Saturday, March 1, 2014

T25 STAT-urday: Week 2

I debated about skipping STAT-urday this week because I knew it would be bad.  I had a .5lb setback this week and I blame it completely on these bad oscars:


Doeblerghini Bunch:  STAT-urday Crispy Oreos

Ok, and also on my willpower.  I am a sucker for a Golden Oreo dunked in milk; and these are even awesome-er than a normal Golden Oreo because they have little krispies in the creme!! 
Oh God, I'm starting to crave them again...  Let me snap myself out of that by passing on my weekly stats.
 
Weight: 128lbs (BOO!)
Chest: 36in
Waist: 25in
Hips: 36in
Thighs: 20.5in
Arms: 11in

I have noticed that I feel a little more toned in my upper thighs and waist, but I've just had millimeters of change there.

But I just keep repeating this mantra to myself and flipping on that DVD every night after work.
Doeblerghini Bunch:  Don't stop trying because you've hit a wall, progress is progress no matter how small

How did your weeks go?  Any big changes?  Anyone else make the mistake of picking up a pack of Oreos at the grocery store?

No comments:

Post a Comment