Friday, November 22, 2013

Photobooth Prop Shopping


I think it was Mrs. Blue Whale’s Photobooth post (you guys read WeddingBee, don't you?) that eventually pushed me over the edge and convinced me we needed a photobooth at our wedding. 

Based on price alone, we ended up choosing The Pittsburgh Photobooth.  Mercedes was extremely accommodating and responsive and their price literally could not be beaten.

One of the benefits of having over a year to plan our wedding is that I have plenty of time to bargain shop for things like bathroom basket goodies and the subject of this post today – photobooth props. 

Here’s what I picked up one afternoon in the Halloween clearance section at Target.

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Photobooth Prop Shopping
Personal Photo.  Clockwise from left:  HAY GIRL HAY Skeleton, two packs of stick-on eyebrows, geisha-style hat, devil horns headband, kitty cat mask.

I just love that skeleton backpack guy!  He looks like he’s having so much fun in that picture, doesn’t he?   Like he’s saying HAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!   


Of course I had to test out HGH Skeleton.

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Testing out Photobooth Props
Personal Photo in my dungeon bathroom
And the geisha hat.  
Doeblerghini Bunch:  Testing out Photobooth Props
Personal Photo also in the dungeon bathroom

And I forced Pepper really wanted to try on the devil horns.

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Pepper and the horny headband
 Personal Photo

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Pepper and the horny headband
 Personal Photo

All these props cost me less than $10 combined!  The skeleton was $2.60, the hat was $3.42, the eyebrows were 25 cents each, the mask was $1-ish and the horny headband (hehehe I'm a child) was about $1. 

Next up is finding some great deals for my bathroom baskets.  I am not ashamed to say I have been hoarding coupons for that exact purpose.

Did you shop the clearance racks for your wedding?  What about photobooth props, did you get them yourselves or did your photobooth company provide them?

No comments:

Post a Comment