Saturday, November 30, 2013

I'm Still Alive!

Apologies for the radio silence, you guys! 

Dude and I got one of these as an early Christmas gift to each other and we have been glued to it for the past week!!


I promise I'll get back to posting next week, we are meeting with a florist this weekend so I should have some fun updates and pretty pictures for you!

In the mean time, hope everyone had a lovely Thanksgiving!

I'll leave you with what I'm thankful for this year:
  • I'm thankful for my future mother-in-law who graciously offered to host Thanksgiving dinner and the Black Friday after party this year
  • I'm thankful for my two awesome puppies
  • I'm thankful for my amazing future husband (obvs)
  • I'm thankful I don't have kids so I don't have to share my new awesome Wii U
  • I'm thankful that it's after Thanksgiving and I still haven't heard the worst Christmas song ever.  You guys know which one I'm talking about, the one by the former Beatle...  I'm not even going to think the title or else it'll be stuck in my head till New Years
  • And finally I'm thankful that I'm working on Black Friday and have a valid excuse for not wanting to go Black Friday shopping with the rest of the family!
See ya next week kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment