Friday, November 15, 2013

Engagement Pics Are In!



Yay!  They’re here!  Our engagement pictures are in!!  We got a surprise CD in the mail from our awesome photographer, Michael Will on Friday. 



Personal Photo



How much do you love his stickers?  So clever!



They turned out so freaking awesome I can hardly stand it.  Michael Will and his wife are so darned talented; they can turn even unphotogenic me into a model!  

Ok, that might be a bit much, but I don’t look absolutely horrible like I normally do in pictures, so let’s just go with it.  I am beyond excited to see how they capture our wedding.

We had the pictures taken at a dog park near our house which is really just a wide open field with a lot of cool trails running around and behind it.  I accidentally found the railroad tracks one day when it was just Pepper and me and she ran off chasing something.   



So are you ready to see?  



This is such an awesome picture of our little family, it's definitely my favorite from the entire shoot.  I'm waiting for a Groupon to come along to have this blown up on canvas to hang in the house. 


Doeblerghini Bunch:  Engagement Photos

If only the dogs were looking at the camera and not at their respective treat holders, this would have been a great shot, right??

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Engagement Photos 

My expression in this picture makes me laugh every single time I look at it.  You can tell Dude is thinking "wooaaah calm down crazy lady."


Doeblerghini Bunch:  Engagement Photos
  
Doeblerghini Bunch:  Engagement Photos


Here are my save the date signs in action!  What do you think?   Can you read the "Save the Date" one? 
Doeblerghini Bunch:  Engagement Photos

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Engagement Photos

If there was one picture from this shoot that just completely describes our lives, it would be this one:  Pepper being a goober investigating something, me laughing, Zeke being the awesome angel that he is and Dude just observing.

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Engagement Photos


The only problem we ever have with Zeke is sometimes he gets a little too excited...

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Engagement Photos

Doeblerghini Bunch:  Engagement Photos
  

All pictures copyrighted by Michael Will Photography.



And now I need of your help!  We need to pick one (or two, or four) picture for our save the dates.  Which ones do you guys like??

No comments:

Post a Comment